THE CREED

Our Written Philosophy

“ I am here because there is no refuge, finally from myself. Until I confront myself in the eyes and hearts if others, I am running.

Until I suffer them to share my secrets, I have no safety from them. Afraid to be known, I can know neither myself nor any other, I will be alone.

Where else but in our common ground, can I find such a mirror? Here, together, I can at last appear clearly to myself, not as the giant of my dreams, nor the dwarf of my fears. But as a person, part of a whole, with my share in its purpose.
In this ground, I can take root and grow, not alone anymore as in death, but alive - to myself and to others.”

Sunday, November 25, 2007

MY SON

I have spend a wonderful time with my handsome son today. Watching him grow up in front of my eyes just seems how life could be so wonderful. Only yesterday it seems, I was curdling him in my arms and singing him to sleep......how times flies by.

Grateful...that I have a family and a son....That is being a DAD.

1 comment:

Unwritten Philoshopies said...

Saya Benhur masuk Therapic Community di BNN Lido dan sekarang saya aplikasikan pembelajaran TC yg saya dapat didunia nyata...
Thanks God and Thank BNN